Support Non-Exempt Salary Schedule, Level 10 (starting at $42, 952)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement in analyzing and resolving problems quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible, with the ability to respond in a timely manner to the needs of students and personnel.
City of Pittsburgh Residency Required
Essential Job Functions
1. Assists staff with coordinating school transportation arrival and departures.
2. Establishes and maintains relationships with community providers to better meet the needs of students in the school.
3. Supports teachers and students in developing and implementing technology-focused learning experiences .
4. Supports after-school programming and assists in organizing school-day activities.
5. Supports management of the daily operations of Pittsburgh King PreK-8
6. Assists with the preparation and delivery of student and parent involvement activities, including but not limited to workshops and training sessions.
7. Attends key meetings and training sessions as assigned by the Principal (i.e. Restorative Practices)
8. Compiles and disseminates feedback from parent, student, teacher, and community surveys.
9. Performs additional duties as assigned by the Principal.