1. Oversee all aspects of the District's Out of School Time partnerships with community and faith-based organizations (e.g. outreach, strategy, recruitment, selection, programming, professional development, compliance, logistics and communication).
2. Lead program quality improvement efforts and support partner organizations to maximize the impact of their programming by coordinating technical assistance, providing training, holding professional development, and/or facilitating peer connections.
3. Coordinate all aspects of the two primary PPS-led Out of School Time programs - the After School Academies and the Summer Dreamers Academy - which, combined, serve over 2, 000 PPS students K-12. Oversee programming and operations with support from Program Assistants and other PPS departments as applicable (e.g. pupil transportation, food service, facilities, HR, and payroll)
4. Coordinate other internal PPS Out of School Time programs to ensure alignment, capture efficiencies, and promote a wide variety of Out of School Time opportunities that meet the needs of all PPS students (e.g. convene regular summer program meetings).
5. Manage a team of three.
6. Facilitate the integration of Out of School Time in to other PPS departments (e.g. coordinate with Data, Research, Evaluation & Assessment department to identify sustainable, efficient ways to collect student outcome data and regularly report key metrics).
7. Direct grants supporting Out of School Time initiatives including program development, reporting, evaluation, partnerships, and sustainability planning.
8. Represent the District on citywide and statewide initiatives, committees and coalitions as it relates to Out of School Time in order to align District and other priorities and guide policymaking.
9. Liaise with other District departments to ensure coordination of efforts related to operations and programming. Work closely with the academic team to ensure that Out of School Time activities directly support academic priorities, as appropriate.
10. Ensure on-going and effective communication and coordination with PPS administration and school-based staff and parents on Out of School Time opportunities and issues.
11. Establish a strategy based on data to expand Out of School Time opportunities and evaluate partnerships on a macro and organizational levels, towards support of our District mission, vision, and goals.
12. Coordinate professional development opportunities for District and Out of School Time partner staff to address strengths and weaknesses of partnerships and programs.
13. Complete necessary progress reports to the Board and Community.