K-5 Curriculum Coordinator
Selected teachers will be compensated at 20 hours per unit, per approved workshop rate of $23.32.
Elementary Education K-6, Early Elementary PK-4
- Special Education or Elementary Certified and at least 3 years teaching experience at the K-5 level.
- Proficient or Distinguished teaching record
- Experience with curriculum writing and/or curriculum and assessment editing
- Knowledge of the Common Core State Standards, PA Core Standards, and PA Eligible Content
- Ability to work cross-functionally across a number of schools and engage multiple stakeholders in working toward a common goal.
- Must possess effective communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Successful track record of completing projects and tasks on time and on budget.
- Skilled use of Microsoft Office applications and databases is required.
- Valid Pennsylvania Special Education K- 12, Elementary K-6 Certification
No Residency Requirement
Essential Job Functions
1. Write and/or edit curriculum units for K-5 Literacy.
2. Adhere to schedule provided.
Additional Job Information
Physical Demands: This position is primarily sedentary in nature. This position requires minimum physical effort and not subjected to Occupational Health and Safety risks.
1. Indoors in busy office, working in close proximity to co-worker
2. Frequently required to work at fast pace
3. Requires considerable concentration and creativity.
4. Subject to stress caused by a changing environment, diversity in the organization, tight deadlines and work load.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodation in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.