- Knowledge of lesson plan development and implementation
- Knowledge of and ability to implement classroom management strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively within the school and with families of students
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to value diversity.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft, Apple, Google and instructional software.
- Skilled in written and verbal communications.
The work is primarily mobile. It requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing. The work requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations and repetitive motor coordination. The work rarely requires one to exert extreme physical effort or to work with biohazards or risks.